Sustainable SUPPLY CHAIN
Sustainable MEAT PRODUCTION
As an organisation we are fully committed to reducing our carbon footprint, and are focused on becoming carbon-neutral. We continuously review our practices and procedures looking for new and innovative ways to save energy and reduce waste.
We are committed to minimising our environmental impact in a number of ways;
- Ensuring we utilise modern vehicles which emit less pollution.
- Farming with the aim of becoming carbon neutral.
- Using energy saving methods in our factory, such as hot water recycling,
- energy saving light bulbs and insulation to reduce heating and air conditioning costs.
- Minimising waste, reusing as much as possible and recycling what we can.
- Investing in energy saving technology to minimise our footprint.
- Offsetting our carbon emissions for all gas and electricity supplied to the site.
Pickstock Foods is focused on reducing the impact of its business upon the environment.