YOUR PRIVACY – OUR PROMISE
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our clients and will treat all information you give us with care.
We promise to:
· Tell you why we collect personal information, how we do this and what we use it for.
· Only collect the information we need to deliver the service to you.
· Never sell your personal information or let other organisations use it for marketing.
· Keep the personal information up to date and ensure it is safe and secure.
· Require any suppliers or partners who work with us to have privacy policies.
Who WE ARE
The controller is Pickstock Foods Ltd.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect personal information about you to enable us to provide the service to you. This includes:
· Name and address
· Email address and telephone numbers
· When you visit our website, we may collect information about your IP address. This does not tell us who you are or your address, unless you choose to provide that information.
We collect the personal information in the following ways:
· When you provide information by filling in a form whether on our website or a paper form.
· When you correspond with us by email, phone or other ways.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION AND WHY WE NEED IT
We use the personal information to provide the services and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, this may include:
· Processing – this will include using the information to fulfil any request made by you to receive one of our services or products, receive an email newsletter or to fulfil a contract with you.
· Legitimate interests – Pickstock Foods Ltd also processes your data when it is in our legitimate interest to do this and when these interests do not override your rights. These legitimate interests include providing you with information on products or services.
· Consent – where we need your consent we will ensure you are as fully informed as possible and use that consent solely for the reason you have given it to us. You will be able to change your mind at any time by contacting us at the address referenced above. Any email or text to you will have a link to let you do so.
WHO WILL SEE THE INFORMATION?
Your information will only be accessible to our staff and only where it is appropriate in respect of the role they are carrying out. We will never sell your information or let other organisations use it for their own purposes.
We will only share your personal information:
· If you have consented to us doing so and for the specific reason your consent was given. You will have the opportunity to withhold consent when you complete the form on which we collect the data or you can do so by writing to us at the address referenced above.
· When we are legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
The security of your personal information is very important to us.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
All the personal data is processed in the UK however for IT hosting and maintenance your information may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
You have the following rights:
· Transparency over how we use your personal information (right to be informed).
· To request a copy of the information we hold about you, which will be provided to you within one month (right of access).
· An update or amendment of the information we hold about you (right of rectification).
· To ask us to stop using information (right to restrict processing).
· Ask us to remove your personal information from our records (right to be forgotten).
· Request us to remove your information for marketing purposes (right to object).
· To obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes (right to portability).
· Not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing.
You can write to us about any of these rights at the address in paragraph 11. There is no charge for a request and we will respond to the request within one month.
HOW TO CONTACT US